Since launching the P2P lending platform, our community of active investors has grown over 300. Many have asked for an Automatic Investing tool to simplify their investing.
Investors will soon be able to save their filtering rules and define a maximum amount invested per loan. Once activated, the Automatic Investing tool will invest, on behalf of the customer, in each available loan meeting the criteria.
Therefore, we adapted the P. 39 of the user agreement to enable its use.
Don’t worry, Automatic Investing will run only if you configure and activate it!
We also made a few minor changes:
- P. 25 We add a sentence to clarify that the usage of the money sent to the user account will be decided only by himself.
- P. 29 We add this paragraph to better clarify that the user can withdraw, at any time, the whole amount of unused money on his account.
- P. 42 We modify this paragraph, as parts of loans sold by an investor can be listed on both markets.
- P. 44 We modify this paragraph to have the same minimum amount for an investment (2 BGN) in both primary and secondary markets.
- P. 55 We add this paragraph to reinforce the statement that investments in loans are not deposits and that no guarantee is provided.
Besides, we changed a few words and improved the translation in the English version to be more precise in the following paragraphs: 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 23, 29, 53, 54, 55.
You can read the updated document here, and the previous version here.
All these changes will be considered as accepted as soon as you use the services of the website or within 30 days.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you need more information about these changes!