Last update: December 9, 2016
The position has been filled. If you're interested in future opportunities to join our team,
please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hire our Digital Marketing & Communication Leader to sustain our growth!
We are a FinTech company, seeking to disrupt the financial sector. Specialists from the financial industry, we are driven by a vision of better banking, where transparency and social concern are not uncommon - banking without its sins.
We have built a unique combination:
- A Peer-to-Peer lending platform connecting through an online marketplace people who need to borrow money and people who have money to lend.
- A whole range of online financial education tools.
What we offer you
- PROMISING VENTURE
We are a well-funded startup. We are part of The Spot accelerator program.
- EXCITING PROJECT
We have built a brand-new product and we strive to develop the business.
- NO CORPORATE GAMES
We are a friendly flat structure where each member can contribute. Ideas and voice count.
On top of an attractive salary, we give shares of the Company.
What you will do
Run the Online Advertising activity
- Select targets, channels and medias
- Drive the creation of the ads with the internal team, potentially with an external agency
- Run the ads, analyze results, optimize actions, manage the budget
- Find and negotiate alternative acquisition channels like affiliates, partnerships, bloggers,…
Manage the content of our website, the communications and our social medias channels
- Take care of the written content in the website
- Manage the blog, coordinating writers and managing the editing process
- Manage the communications to the users (emails, newsletters,…)
- Run our social medias accounts
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Good copywriting and analytical skills
If you think you'd be a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Join the team of Finance2.0!
Write us at: email@example.com